Monday, July 19, 2010

A girl is just as Hot as the Shoe she choose!

There’s nothing sexier than a woman/girl in high heels! And I do mean HIGH heels...From stilettos to wedges; high heels have become the signature of a classy outfit on every girl when she’s going out. 2010, a year full of surprises, has come along with one trend that was forgotten by mainstream fashion: PLATFORM BOOTS! Those shoes *what am I saying, shoes?* those stilts have been really common for a few years now in the rock/Goth industry, they have been seen on people like Marilyn Manson, Lenny Kravitz, and the band Kiss is known for their very outrageous costumes featuring platform boots. Lately, a lot of designers decided to bring platform shoes on the mainstream scene and let me tell you it’s a huuuuge buzz!!! From Lady Gaga to Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell, platform boots made a trembling entrance on the fashion scene! Oh did I say “trembling”? Sorry, I meant “tumbling”, since Lady Gaga and Naomi Campbell have been spotted eating pavement with those monsters on their feet.
While some people think that it’s totally crazy to be wearing those shoes, I think they give the person wearing them originality and rock’n’roll attitude! Of course, I wouldn’t advise one of my friends to wear these on a date unless they want to overpass the height of their date of some 12inches but I think it’s a perfect shoe to wear when you want to make an impression (a strong one :D), let’s say when you’re going to a concert or at a fashion show. Well, now if you struggle walking in some 6inches high heels, I HIGHLY recommend you to start some hard training before thinking about wearing these kind of platform shoes.
Anyways, my opinion (this is Doll speaking) is that platform boots are hot and original, they’re not your 9 to 5 walking shoes but they definitely will give you power and greatness (in every sense of the word loll). And don’t you think platform shoes look a little bit like geisha shoes?? For me, that’s a big plus (Japan lover).





2 comments:

  1. Not really a fan of the boots, but u know how to advertise!!good job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thxx, yeah it's all about selling the product, lol

    ReplyDelete