Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tip of the Week: New Era Shoulder Pads

So yesterday I was going through this magazine called The Zink (a very good magazine actually, it features amazing photoshoot that I'll be posting sometime soon!) and as I was flipping through the pages, I found this picture (which was apart of a genius photoshoot).

On the picture, she has those nice cute little shoulder pads! Guess what she used as shoulder pads: HEADBANDS!!! Yep, exactly! Headbands! I just thought it was really goodlooking and kinda smart, if you like using your accesory in different ways, I think the headband/shoulderpad is genius!
What you can do is you can cut the ornement you have on your regular headband and attach it to the shoulder parts of your dress or jacket...I think it gives your outfit a whole new look and adds funkyness to it! :D

Have fun with the look and send us pictures of it :)

The Commanders are OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment