Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tad-Michael: Wonderfully Talented young man!

We said we were going to bring you some of the underground talented artists out there and I would like to introduce you one amazing graphic designer, photographer, model (talk about mutli tasks people lol) named Tad-Michael. Yep, that's him in the pictures!
He's a 20 years old Kansas city based artist. He started graphic designing back in 2005, he didn't take any classes to begin, he was self-taught. His designs are sooo crazy, funky and I think he has that little personal touch that makes me feel like I'm in "Alice in Wonderland" movie (but better!). You can tell that he is commited to his art and always want to come up with new ideas and new concepts. My favorite collection of his is with no doubt the "Monsters" collection which you can check out here (Ooohh how I would loove to get a picture of me as a centaur or an enormous snake!!)

Wait until he gets his degree in web design and I'm sure we'll be hearing about him a looot!!
Until then, keep supporting him by following him on twitter @tadmichael
And spread the word, people!

The Commanders are OUT!

P.S: Thankk you Tad for the new banner you designed for us, it's F.I.E.R.C.E! The Commanders love it! (in fact it's both our profile picture on facebook ^_^)

1 comment:

  1. this is crayzyyy J'AIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete